Monday, May 16, 2016

Teething necklace

Teething block necklace arrived in a small plastic bag, it contained both the necklace and coupon for 25% off for my next order! The necklace has  5 silicone hexagon prisms on it. At the end of the prisms is a small knot so if you necklace falls off you will not lose them. The prisms are brown, tan, orange, blue and purple. I love the colors they make me happy and draw my babies attention. The necklace has a plastic snap clasp and is a soft rope. I like the softness of the rope but wish it would have been something a little snazzier for my taste. The necklace can be handwashed in the sink and hung up to dry. You simple wear around your neck and your teething baby can nibble away on the prisms. It is not recommended to let your baby wear this necklace! The little card in the back says baby should have adult supervision when in use. The prism are soft and firm for babies mouth and the shape is perfect for babies chewing. I say that because there are plenty of corners! I really like this necklace it's cute and my baby Likes it to. I have no problem wearing it in public! I received this item at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment