Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Majestic eye cream

The majestic eye cream came fully sealed with no leakage. It is in a easy to use container. It contains an pump so you get a premeasured amount of cream. It is a clear thick cream which goes on by patting around your eyes. I used my eye cream before bed nightly to help with bags. After a few days I did notice I looked a bit more vibrant in my personal opinion. The cream can be used day or night and under makeup, which I love because you always need something to protect your skin. The cream had no burning or tingling effect what so ever. How ever be careful not to put too close to the corners of your eyes. Putting super close my allergies made my eyes leak and it seaped into my eyes causing a burning effect, only because it actually got into my eyes. This cream is super simple to use and I feel it's effective. I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment