Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Led shoe lights

These led light are specially designed to wear on the back of your shoes at night for walking or bike riding. These light contain two separate light patterns. The first is a constant red light, and the second is a blinking red light. I like that you have a pattern option. The lights easily fit on both children and adult sizes shoes. The light is easy to turn on and features an easy to see big red button for when you not in a bright area. You turn the lights on by simply pushing the button, you also switch the pattern by hitting the button again. You turn off by pressing the button a third time. The led lights use a basic button battery that can he easily replaced. These lights are on a fitted horse shoe shaped plastic figure which simply slide around the sole of your shoe. With them being around the soles they cause no discomfort and do not slip. I do wish maybe these with optional colors but never the less they are great to have for the nightly walk! My product had wiring issues in one of the lights so I myself never got to put them to good use. 
I revived this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment