Monday, May 2, 2016

Amazon rose gold plated bracelet review

Amazon rose gold bracelet review

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SHK67RA

I received my rose gold plated bracelet, the packaging was perfect for gifting. It included a cleaning cloth, which I love. It also included a jewelry maintaince guide so you don't have to worry about messing up your pieces. The bracelet fitted perfectly on my wrist. It also included removable extension, so you can make it smaller. The clasp was easy to snap and use. I could easily put on my bracelet and remove it while holding my newborn. The bracelet also had movable sides, so when you write or use your wrist it moves and does hurt you. Over all o really love the beauty, functionality, and ease of this bracelet. I received this item at a discount to give my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment