Friday, May 20, 2016

Cloth diaper with bamboo insert

This is pocket cloth diaper with a bamboo insert. The plastic buttons are very sturdy and held with me tugging on them. There are length, waist, and thigh buttons, so it completely adjust making it truly a one size fits all diaper. The bamboo insert goes inside of the pocket of the diaper. This is the first time I have used bamboo verses my typical microfiber, I love it! It held pee well! I had no leaks or dripping. The shell it's self was a beautiful light blue and felt very soft. For the thighs it also has the stretch elastic bands. The inside of the shells fabric was super soft for babies precious skin. As for washing I usually do a 30 min cold soak, hot wash, and then a dry. It held up great and it was pretty basic putting in and removing the bamboo insert. I really like this cloth compared to my name brand ones I say it's actually better and cannot wait to get my hands on some more! I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment