Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Kimono amazon review

Amazon kimono review

http://www.amazon.com/MissShorthair-Womens-Chiffon-Cardigan-Coverup/dp/B01CJNYQFA/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage&linkCode=sl1&tag=booklovercirc-20&linkId=f71fa2bd042f35b0b0fabab69ff32310

The kimono I received is very beautiful and I love how light the fabric is. It's perfect for breastfeeding or covering up in the hot summer months. Both the arm holes and the top are a little bigger than what I would have liked, but it's also super comfortable. I like the length of kimono. The kimono is super stylish. I did use the kimono for breastfeeding, my daughter usually gets over heated and doesn't like to be covered but I preferred to be cover infront of little boys. To my surprise she didn't mind being cover, because of the soft thin fabric. I received this product at a discounted rate to give my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment