Saturday, May 7, 2016

Baltic amber cherry necklace toddler

Toddler Baltic amber cherry necklace

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00YJHHQSE/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The teething necklace came in at about 13 inches long. It is unpolished raw Baltic amber. It has a twist clasp so infants and children cannot undo without an adult. In between every rock is a knot so that if the necklace ever breaks your not worried about whether beads got swollowed or if you were able to get them all up. The stones are a cherry color and are sort of square shaped. I bought this one for my 5 year old and although it would be small on her neck it makes the perfect bracelet.  I was able to pull and tug on it like a toddler would without the necklace breaking, however I'm sure this isn't recommended. The necklace came with a burlap storage bag and a authenticity guarantee. It also included an explanation of what Baltic amber is and what it helps with. The design and  cherry coloring are great for both boy and girl  toddlers, or like I said even a bracelet for someone a little older. I received this item at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment