Monday, May 2, 2016

Amazon Rose gold and silver plated heart necklace

Rose gold and silver plated heart necklace amazon review

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BC20JQ4

I received my rose gold plated and silver heart necklace, the packaging was perfect for gifting. It included a cleaning cloth and a jewelry maintenance guide. The necklace itself is gorgeous! The rose gold and silver contrast truly compliment one another. I like that the pendants are removable, so that you can change them around and potentially have 3 different necklaces. The back is engrave with love you forever and the finish quite is wonderful. The chain link size fits the pendants perfectly. The crystals clarity are remarkable. The chain also includes a easy to use clasp and a removable extension. The only think I would change about this necklace is to have the chain just a little bit longer. Other than that I absolutely love this necklace! I received this item at a discounted price for my honest unbiased opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment