Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Amazon review baby bandanna bibs

Baby bandanna bibs

http://www.amazon.com/Bandana-Baby-Drool-6-Pack-BG/dp/B01E5ZINSG?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

The bibs I received were very stylish. The we're also super comfy and they fit perfectly. They have a soft felt like backing which is great for the baby's skin. They hold fluid and foods very well. They also have 2 sizing snaps in the back so they can grow with your baby. I really like these bibs and my baby didn't complain when wearing. She usually gets upset and the square ones get in the way of her arms and she ends up pushing them into her face, with these the bandana like shape helps with that issue. These bibs were great for me and baby! I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment