Monday, May 23, 2016

Non slip shower stickers

Wow! Okay so I received my non slip shower stickers they came in a small plastic package, so if it gets wet your stickers aren't ruined. On the back of the package is installation instructions. It says to clean tub with alcohol, dry, stick easy enough. I installed them super quick, super easy to use, and they stuck like a charm. They are clear which for me I love because I do not like the eye sore. When I put them in the tub you can not even tell they are there. I also put them on the top of my tub because no matter how many times I tell my five year old not to step there she does. Sure enough she tested them out at bath time and we had no issues and they were such a big help and relief on my mind. The stickers come in four sheets with 7 stickers a piece on them. I received this product at a discount for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment