Monday, May 9, 2016

Arabic coffee scrub

Arabic coffee scrub review

The scrub came in sealed with no leaks or spillage. When you open the scrub a strong but pleasant coffee smell fills the air. The scrub was not too oily. I personally don't like the ones soaked in oil because it's a little dangerous to use in the shower. The srub was very exfoliating just do not scrub to hard. I used on my stretch marks, legs, arms, and bottom of my feet. Of course there were no immediate results other than silky soft smooth skin. I highly recomend using after a good shave. However after one use on the bottom of my feet you could see a difference. This will make you sandle ready in no time. Can not wait to see my results on stretch marks. I received this item at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment