Monday, May 30, 2016

Eye mask

I received my eye mask it came in a box with a protective plastic bag. Inside of the box is your sleep mask a carrying bag and a surprise earplugs my favorite favorites. If you need I'll ask you probably need earplugs these ear plugs are soft and form-fitting. The iMac is made of memory foam. What I like about the mask is it is contoured and forms to perfectly fit your face. It has a contour like shape that fits perfectly around your eye socket on to your cheek and into your nose. Other mask that I have used have been just flat there's no stuffing and not very comfortable this mask is quite different it is very comfortable to wear it fits my face perfectly and the backdrop is not only stretchy but it also comes undone so if you're not getting enough room from the stretch you will get more room by unbuckling it. Here is what I do not like the mask does fit in the bag however in order to get the mask in the back you have to fold it. I do not prefer this because over time the muscle where I would just prefer a straight bag. I receive this product for free for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment