Monday, June 20, 2016

Smart TV box android 5.1

My android smart TV box came in a box with instruxtions, the box, and a remote, it also included the cords need for setting up. Set up was quick and easy all you do is plug it in, change tvs input, set up your wifi, and start installing you streaming apps. Thus device is on a android system so you will use Google play. The only thing I would change is it pulls uo both phone and tablet apps when searching so you need to be sure to download the tablet app. Also it didn't include amazon TV streamer. But other than that this thing is awesome. You can plug up your phone. Insert Sim card, or just stream TV regularly from apps. I actually downloaded my cable provider app as well now I don't have to pay for an extra box. What an affordable way to have quality TV in every room. You can also connect a mouse if you like which would difently make the on screen key board easier to use than the remote. But once you get use to it it's super easy. I receive this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment