Monday, June 20, 2016

Mp3 player

This mp4 player has a larger screen and is pretty simple to use. It arrived in a protective plastic box, it included instructions, the player, head phones and a USB for charging as well as the memory card. The memory card is a wooing 32 g that's crazy! This mp4 had a voice recorder on it, photo viewer, fm radio, and it also can play your standard playlist. To add music simply remove the memory card and place in a area where you have you music stored for me it's my phone. I moved the music to the memory card and placed the memory card back in the player. The head phones of course are very standard. I like that the screen is set up in easy style with bigger fonts and pictures making this easy to use for those newer to electronics and of course older folks as well. This is a great mp4 set for beginners and it's extrodinary compacity makes it a great gift. I received this product directly from the seller, for free for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment