Monday, June 6, 2016

Multicolor bento boxes

I received my multicolor 3 compartments Tupperware boxes Berry plastic protective coating. One thing and wrap them and put them in the dishwasher on high heat top shelf. The boxes held through the wash. The Tupperware is fairly strong can take quite a bit of resistance. Next I tested them being leak-proof typically the boxes leak-proof it's already freezing for if you already know that. If you snap the tops on just right they do not leak, that means that they are freezer proof as well. You just need to make sure that you were putting the tops on correctly. I like that these containers come in different colors. I also like that the lid is so when you set the container down on top of it and won't just slide off so if you're driving somewhere you don't have to worry about your food spilling all over the place. I really like these containers in fact I decided to go ahead and get rid of some of my older containers because I got these. These are great for storing left overs or taking lunch to work...etc I receive this product for free for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment