Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Led light strips

The led lighting strips came in a protective bag. My 1 and only complaint is the bag had a small hole in it, and had I not been careful I would have lost a connector. The bag included the strips, the charger, the connectors, and extra stickers clips to hold the wires. I decided to put mine in my daughters room for some fun lighting. You use the wire connectors and the metal connectors and connect to the strips. You can seperate in the distances you see fit. It also includes a remote you can change lights to multiple colors rhythms...etc this is a pretty neat lighting to have outside but you would need more distance or multiple sets. Also it does need to be connected to the wall to work. But these are some fun led lights!! On the back of the lights there are stickers to hold them to a variety of surfaces. I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment