Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Mystic topaz natural necklace

I received my mystic topaz natural necklace. It arrived in a red velvet like gifting bag. Inside the chain was in 1. Plastic bag, and the pendant in another. The chain is beautiful and goes with the pendant well. The pendant has silver leaves on it and is in a rectangular shape. The coating is beautiful in just wish there was a hint of yellow in there. The cut is very simple and modern. You could wear this dressing up or on a everyday outting. The chain is a bit short for a adult but fit my daughter swimmingly. I  would just recomend a larger chain. But the necklace is beautiful, the setting work was done good, and the coating is beautiful. I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment