Thursday, September 8, 2016

BINGONE Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle 750ml Leakproof Sport Pink

BINGONE Collapsible Silicone Water Bottle 750ml Leakproof Sport Pink -https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J7NNPCA/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Great for lunch for little one, or hiking! So I have to take a water bottle with me everywhere for my five year old and then after a long day she never wants to keep up with the water bottle or I end up carrying it. This bottle has been the perfect solution for us. You can fill it with water or a sports drink let her drink, push all the air out and roll it up and it fits basically any where. My purse or her backpack with ease! The water bottle has a closable lid and a hanger to attach it from places as well incase you don't have a pocket to place it. Over all great design and it opens with a wide mouth so it is easy to clean or add ice when you need to do that as well. I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment