Friday, September 23, 2016

LCC Engraving Pen


I tested this product on wood, glass, metal, and basically any surface I could find to test it on for fun! One thing I obviously need to work on is my sketching font. The pen does engrave both glass and wood as for the metal I would say it more of scratches. For the price it’s a great tool to have to label your bottles…etc since it’s the only way you can label and it hold up through the dishwasher via multiple washes. The pen is easily used and just requires batteries. I would think this item could be better if it were perhaps chargeable. Another cool thing is you can throw it in your purse due to size and take it anywhere with you and use it at any time. Great tool and perhaps with practice I can start making personalized gifts for friends and family during Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment