Thursday, September 1, 2016

haoduoyi Women's V Neck Clubwear Casual Jumpsuit with Belt (XXL)

-https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FX0TAE8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



I would like to start by saying I order a lot on amazon for clothes, mostly Asian sized clothes as well. I know in Asian sizes I am a XXL, according to the size chart I should be a XXL. I do not know where this went wrong but this thing is to short up top and definitely to tight! I would order 3 sizes bigger than what you need in my opinion. The design of the jumpsuit is adorable, it features a short v neck, No sleeves, long legs (perfect for heels), and a decorative tie for the waste. It zips up in the back. This is a very cute and adorable club outfit for sure. But if you've had a baby or are plus size in anyway this outfit wasn't made for you sorry. This is more of a sexy juniors outfit if anything. The material is great quality the hems and stitching is well done, the zipper is well attached and the material is strong. Cleary it can hold up through a night of dancing. But once again, size size size. I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment