Wednesday, August 31, 2016

New Fashion Elegant Princess Crown Silver Plated Zircon Pendant Necklaces

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GCODK5E/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


This silver plated cubic zircon necklace is very cute and stylish. It is perfect for little girls or really any queen or princess in your life. A nice affordable gift. It has a silver plated crown which holds on to a cubic zircon crystal. The chain is also silver plated, so you need to careful not to swim or bathe in this necklace. The clasp is easy to use, and the necklace has my preferred length. I have a bigger neck and chin area and do not enjoy shorter necklaces, after wearing though I thought it might make a nice gift for my little girl or even one of her friends for their birthday. Really like the quality put into this necklace. I received this necklace at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment