Monday, August 15, 2016

Simple Modern Vacuum Insulated 30oz Cruiser...

BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST BRANDS OF TUMBLER IVE USED TO DATE! One thing I love about these tumblers is you can get them in sooo many colors. Another thing i love is the sleek design and the logo is there but isn't over powering. I get asked a lot where I get this tumbler and even had to get a 2nd one for my daughters soon to be teacher! The tumbler holds ice all night and day, its great for when your out in the texas heat you can keep a nice cool drink by the time you enter you sweltering hot vehicle. Im also excited to have my hot coffee in there all day once winter hits.  I love the simple lid design and also that basically any replacement lid fits it, same with straws. I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment