Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Loom Bands 600 Kit, Bracelet Making Kit, 24 S Clips, 600 Loom Bands, Six Charms

  Loom Bands 600 Kit, Bracelet Making Kit, 24 S Clips, 600 Loom Bands, Six Charms 
I received my loom kit, its pretty massive. It includes lots of loom bands, charms, and a kit maker. The only thing I would change about this kit is it desperately needs clearer instructions. It does features lot of different colors and lots of different charm designs! Which I love. It even includes the clasp to finish up the bracelets that you make. Over all a great kit for people who already know what they are doing for looms but for beginners it may be a little bit difficult to understand so pull up a youtube video! I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment