Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Drawer Organizer/Divider - 2 Pack - Perfect Size 16 x 13 x 5" - Closet Underbed Collapsible Storage Box - Bra Underwear Socks Clothes Shoes Ties - Rem

-https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CPSUQ0I/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Over all this is a great kit, it includes 2 drawer organizers both the same size. I put them in my infant daughters drawers to sort which shirts and pants go with her cloth diapers and which one do not. So I actually got to organize 2 complete drawers with these. The include sidings that can be put into the square to personalize how you can your drawer organizer to be! which are held on with Velcro surfacing that are in the organizer itself. Pretty neat idea, now I just need 100 more! I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment