Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Mancub 4 in 1 nursing cover

My set arrived in a plastic protective bag, it included a cloth storage bag, bib, and cover. The material used on these is super soft and light weight. PERFECT FOR A BABY! The bib has 2 sized snaps for newborn to older babies. The cover works great for me I like that it tucks into my baby and doesn't fall on her face when feeding, not loose and clingy like other ones I have used. This one works almost like a tent for the baby. I have also used it around my baby's car seat to keep her sleeping once we exit the car and it fit around it perfectly, we have a recardo car seat, I also tested it on our baby trend. I used it around our jeep stroller as well when she was sleeping and I had no issues getting it fitted correctly. The only part of this I couldn't test is how well it works on a shopping cart. Granted it doesn't have any padding it would be nice to keep older babies from chewing on dirt shopping cart handles. Over all I really like this product and I have literally taken it everywhere with me since I have gotten it. I pretty much don't use my other car seat cover or my other nursing cover. My only issue is the bag squeezy closer clip was broken but hey the bag still works. Whats the use of having 2 when I can have 1 and throw it in the bag when done! I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment