Tuesday, July 26, 2016

BANGS

When I first saw these, I thought wow they look so weird! But I really wanted to see how I would look with bangs, even though I thought no way those are going to look real! So I received them I wanted to do a different color then my own hair to add some flare to my look. They came in a protective plastic packaging. I simply combed them out with my fingers, put my hair down, and snapped them on top of my head, and continued to have some fun. These things look very realistic and feel nice. They include 2 snaps on the back that also comb in so they have a good gripping. I recommend pushing some hair over them as well really helps fill in the effect. I like that they are heat resistance so I can literally style them straight into my hair. I really like this set, a lot more then I would have ever imagined I would have! I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment