Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Copper mule mugs

I received my copper mule mugs in a protective box. They included the set of 2 mugs and copper straws. I was also sent 2 emails from the seller with helpful ebooks. The mugs have handles great for holding on to since these things are cold!!! I like that the mugs are dishwasher safe so I don't have to go through all the trouble of special washing them. I also like that it includes the copper drinking straws so it's cold till the end and stylish. I love these mugs they keep your special drinks cold until they are all gone!! These are best for your specialty drinks. The mugs are styled with the hammered sides. I love these mugs and my friends are all super jealous! I received this product at a discount rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment