Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Amazon leather anchor bracelet review

Leather anchor bracelet review

http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Bracelet-Women-Durable-Bangle-Unisex-Fashion/dp/B01E31A7I6/

I love the beautiful design on this bracelet. I also love the leather and the way it feels on me. The metal anchor it self is detail with hope and it is fastened by a leather loop with the anchor. The bracelet is a little more difficult to resize because it's a long piece but at least you can resize it! However I don't recommend you wear this on your writing wrist because there is a knot at the bottom which will be rather annoying when writing. Overall this piece is very cute for day to day wear and other than wearing on your writing wrist it's comfortable as well. I received this item at a discounted rate to give my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment