Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Smart scale

I received my smart scale and a prepackaged box and good condition it included a manual. The smart scale itself is easy to use and easy to program. When you first use your scale there's a little tab in the back that you having to pull activate it. The scale itself has batteries that are easily replaced they are the typical button batteries. When first using your scale you'll need to set a user profile you do this by hitting set. Your user profile will include things such as your age, height, activity level, and weight. You can set up to eight profiles. The scale has ranges from 10 to 80 years of age. One that your when you stand you'll see a zero and then it will measure fat, water, muscle, and bone. We set up 3 profiles for the members of my family and all of our results were pretty accurate. Over all this scale is really neat and handy to have! I receive this product for free for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment