Wednesday, October 5, 2016

IDGIRL Women Full Crystal Alloy Necklace

My red crystal maxi collar came in a beautiful gifting box. It is black metal and has big bright beautiful red crystals all over in a V shaped pattern. The necklace makes a large V. It fit from the collar of my neck to my deep cleavage. It is perfect for a Christmas or valentine's day party or even a girls night. It is beautiful and vibrant. I only wish the backing of the necklace was a bit more comfortable but it is metal. The clasp is super simple and easy to use you can easily clasp and be on your way. This is definitely a dress up necklace. The necklace doesn't kink and is easily folded to fit inside of its box for easy storage. It starts with 2 rows of crystals and finishes with 3 rows. The necklace also has multiple little red crystal flowers inside the secondary row, adding a cute little pop. This necklace is beautiful and I cannot wait to wear it to the next party we go to! I received this item at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ANEI1DK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment