Monday, June 6, 2016

Cow waterproof backpack

I receive my backpack and a protective plastic packaging. The many different designs. The backpack, and are very cute. This backpack is great for toddlers or light packing. It also the double as a really adorable lunch box. I like this backpack is waterproof nothing leaks through it so if I need to pack my daughter juice or water and its bills I'm not stressed about the big mess it's going to make. It's adjustable straps makes it easy for a multiple of size children to be able to wear or use.  It has a inner pocket to keep napkins or paper separated. The fabric used is very soft so when my child is wearing it doesn't feel scratchy or anything like that. It's great for carrying to the pool to house her swim suit as well. I just wish it came in bigger sizes.  But I do love this backpack and it's adorable design. I received this product at a discounted rate for my honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment